Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

x cube

Hey bloggers how are you today? This week I have been working on adobe spark, again. But this week i have a problem for you.here it is. It is a maths problem but if you are not good at maths it is OK I will explain in the video, but this video is about how to see all of the cubes in this square It is a problem about how nanny small cube are in this big cube. Watch my video for more .
This was a lot of fun making it and i hope you like watching my maths problem it took a while to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.