Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Fairy Tales

Hey bloggers how are you today. This week i have been twisting  a fairy tale. The fairy tale i am twisting is called the frog princess. It is not a very famous fairy tale out of the ones i know, but i chose it because that exact reason. I went for it because it was not poplar so no one would do the same or copy my twisted idear. Here is the front cover of my story. P.S I have not finished the book, I will post when I am done.
I hope it is a good book cover, I made it on book creator ,it was a lot of fun .
Have you ever made a book on  book creator before? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.