Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Steam

 Hey blogger how are you today this week I was working on a steam project and we had to make a table with 10 newspapers and 1m tap, it also had to be 15cm high so we went and built a table  and after that, we went and filled out a form that asks how you did and all of that so here is what I said.

Hold Weight STEAM challenge


What was the problem?

Mr shaw lied

Our outside legs were too thin

No support beam

 


Collaborative work: How well did your team work together?  What could have gone better?

How well did your team work together?  What could have gone better?


No, we worked together great and we all had ideas and jobs so we got through it quickly.



How successful was your final product?  What worked well?  What was not successful?  What would you change for next time?



Our final product was great we got all of the books and we ended up having fun. Our first idea was not successful but we improved and made it better so we had fun and we were the first people to build and resist 1 book 2 books so we did great. Next time we would make our outside stands more strong so it can hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.