Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Maori new year

 Hey bloggers how are you today this week I drew a port rate Matariki design. The Matariki design had the seven stars ururangi-matariki-waiti-tapu a rangi-tapu a nuku waita and waipuna- a rangi.It also had a whew lines and mountains for decoration. 

First i got the foam and drew a pen line of what shape I wanted and then the rolled paint over the foam so we could put the paint side up on the A3 paper  the we would use a clean roller to push down the paint on the paper and have our designs. 




The frame was make with card and we glued it on the picture and had our product which was pretty good.

Have you ever made something with paint and foam?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.