Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

MASA rockets

Hey bloggers, this week we've did our final launch for our rockets, many teams participated in this compitition for the top three furtherest ones. Our group is called MASA (not named by me) with Taine, Daimien, Cameron, Jordan, kayden, Billie and me. Our rocket on the final day of launch only went 18 metres, which was concideribly further than our previous launch, because it didn't imeadiently crash onto the ground. I like our design, because the shape of fins being aerodynamic and sleak. Overall I think our rocket is great and maybe next time use a newer and less damaged rocket. We've also have an epic trailer for you to filthily enjoy (for real!). I hope you've enjoyed our look and the practicality of our rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.