Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Maori Koru art

Hey bloggers how are you today.This week i have been working on some koru art. It was so fun and i loved it. So i will show you my design but ill tell you is better than that. I had to make it out of playdo before i could do it for real. but we did do it on paper.
the circle is to represent my papa in the other world. the heart is to represent the caring of my family and the hook is to represent the o mount we go fishing and i hope you liked it goodbye...

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Taine! nice idea so how will you make it for real?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.