Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

literacy-numeracy blast

Hey bloggers how are you? Today I have picked my favourite maths and reading task. This is  khan academy one of the many maths tasks my teacher has given us.  i like it because i can watch a video and see how to do the maths.


I love literacy it is so fun and i learn something it is so fun being able to have different options of what to do . its so fun i might even do two activity. I love like how in literacy everyone in my class gets feedback on what we can improve.    

1 comment:

  1. Hey Taine, nice work. It's great to hear you like Khan Academy and that you love literacy so much. That's awesome! Which activities did you? I'd love to see them! Great to hear you're enjoying the feedback too. I hope you've had a great weekend. Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.