Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Aladdin Play

 Hey, bloggers how are you today this week I have been in production doing a play Aladdin a am an Agrabarn. The production was this school week on Tuesday morning and Wednesday night was hard for us though we were tired and at 6.00 at night we had to go back to school I mean who wants to go to school at 6.00, 6.00 AT NIGHT.

 Here is an image of me in production it was really fun and some of you might have seen me in Aladdin.



Have u ever been in production if so what were u doing?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.