Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

samoan

Talofa bloggers,


Since the start of the year we have been learning Samoan.  This is my virtual
classroom where I have put all my learning for you to also learn from.  If you
hover over items in my classroom, a hyperlink will pop up for you to click on.
In my classroom you will learn about:
  • Samoa as a country
  • Link to a traditional dance video
  • Basic greetings
  • The alphabet
  • How to count 1-10 
  • Information about Siapo - how it is created, some examples
  • An animation showing a simple conversation in Samoan


I hope you enjoy my classroom and I would really like to know what you enjoyed the most.


Fa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.