Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

My vision of Auschwitz Concentration Camp:



My birds eye views shows the railway track that all prisoners arrived on, at the from of the camp.  

The grey buildings was the Gypsy camp.  The black rectangle buildings are the female and male camps - there were many prisoners, so I made plenty of them.

The L shaped black buildings are the gas chambers.  

The red buildings are bigger, and this is where the soldiers stayed.  I put green grass around them to show the contrast to the rest of the camp, and I also included and extra fence - to keep prisoners out. 

The whole of the camp is surrounded by a grey, barbed wire fence.


2 comments:

  1. Cool mate I like the contrast of the grass thats a good thought. Pretty horrible way to be treated for these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Taine It Is me Sree I really liked the way you Designed your roads They look pretty cool. I did My one like that as well. Next time you could maybe make the writing in not the middle of the art

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.