Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

TAINE G



  hey bloggers how are you doing ?



I  started Tuesday, term one on my first project at Marshland school. It is awesome here and I just finished my project. It is really cool and it is a self portrait. I think I did a good job and I am proud this is it.

This portrait design was designed by Romero Britto he was a famous artist that drew heaps of things.
Image result for romero britto



# I don't think i did my best.  especially since I have a art hobby of mine. 
 ARRRH hoped you liked it. See ya 



4 comments:

  1. Hey mate just trying to work this out how to use it there was not picture with your portrait description am I missing something?
    Hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taine it is me Sree. I really like the way you told me about yourself, I like playing football too. It would be nice to see your portrait as well, maybe you could finish it and add the photo.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.